A little cheating never hurt anyone! CheatWorld.com is back in 2005 killing all your gaming stress... With thousands of cheats for all platforms, Cheatworld.com is your one stop for all your cheating needs. Just select your system/console and browse the alphabetically ordered cheat list...
The site has been remapped a little... Updates are now stored in seperate sub pages... You'll figure it out. :)
Top 10 Reasons Why God Created Eve
10. God worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day require someone to locate and hand him the TV remote.
8. God knew that Adam would never go out and get himself a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would, therefore, need Eve to go get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never be able to remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"
And finally, the number ONE reason that God created Eve...
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head, and said, "Ok, I can do better than THAT!".